RE: accessing imbedded documents in MS word

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:40:20 -0600

Hi Patricia,

It's been a while since I've dealt with embedded documents, but from what I
recall you need to use the Jaws cursor to locate the text of the embedded
file and then double click within the embedded document. This should open it
in whatever program the file is created in i.e. in Excel if it's an embedded
spreadsheet.

HTH

Russell

  _____