Re: a question

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:22:35 -0800

Hi Nicki

RSS is great. There are both stand alone programs and web based news
agrigators. I haven't used any of the programs, but I do use a free web
based agrigator. It's at www.FastBuzz.com. As I said it's free and it's easy
to use and register for. If you want to try it and have some questions let
me know.

Happy New Year,

Sin

"I'm so good it's a Sin!"