a question

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:45:41 -0500

HI all,
My husband was telling me about something that I probably should have known
about but I must be behind the times.  Anyway, it is called really simple
syndicate or RSS and there are apparently several programs you can choose
from to get news stories to your desktop.  I thought it was similar to like
pointcast technology, but he says it is a bit different from that.  So my
question is has anyone ever tried any of these RSS programs out and do any
of them work with JAWS?  It sounded interesting so I wanted to check it out.
Thanks for any help.