RE: Working with Excel Documents?

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 01:07:07 -0500

Hello Claudia.

The first thing I would do is let Jaws know where the headers are you may
have a header column and a header row or both once you get these marked you
can then start moving around much easier.  Then I will just remind you a
drop down menu works like a combo box where you open the combo box with
"alternate + down arrow" then use your up and down arrow keys and make your
selection then you should close the combo box with "alternate + up arrow".

I Hope this helps.