Re: Word Wierdness with JAWS, maybe not...

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:32:01 -0800

Hi Bruce,

I was somewhat surprised about them suggesting the video driver, since the
laptop is only a few months old and should have fairly new drivers.  Or maybe
not.  I'd hate to have him update it and not have JAWS work at all because of a
goofy video driver update.  I'm saying that because of a Dell video driver
update we had last summer that caused JAWS to not work.  Anyway, I'm having him
check out Word settings first, and make sure Norton's Office plug-in is not
activated.  The last thing will be for a System Restore and then video update.

Thank you all for your help on this.

Francis