Re: Word Wierdness with JAWS, maybe not...

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:57:02 -0600 (CST)

If FS says it might be the video driver, I'll defer to their expertise, I really have no idea. the only experience of the sort I ever had with Word was the Norton one that's been discussed here, from back when I used that program.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Francis Daniels wrote:

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your suggestions.  By the way, how is it where you are?  Here, in
Los Angeles, it is somewhat cool and is supposed to rain Saturday and on Monday.

Getting to your suggestion:  I have never had issues with being either in print
or normal view for JAWS to act funny.  This since using Word from 97 through
2003.  FS said it might be the video driver needing updating on his ThinkPad.
Do you think that might be a factor?

Francis