Re: Wonderbar and outlook 2007

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 19:46:44 +0100

 please please tell me just what the wonderbar is? I was stuck in it for days
on my dell windows 7 machine using Ms outlook,no one knew what it was it went
by itself,but all my messages in Inbox had been invisible while it hung around
,people even looked up the word in a search engine regards Dorothy
  Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

  From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: Wonderbar and outlook 2007

  My wife has outlook 2007 at work and when she tabs to the folder list,

  jaws says wonderbar. At that point she sees none of her folders and it is

  as iff the tab and arrow keys get stuck. Has anone else encountered

  something like this.

19:40:00