Re: Windows XP Home/Professional

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:38:45 -0400

As far as I know, JAWS Standard and JAWS Pro are the same in every way.

I am not aware of any differences in operation between JAWS Standard and JAWS
Pro.

As I understand it, the difference, is in the types of authorization for the
various versions of
windows that Microsoft produce, which determines the version of JAWS you need
to purchase.

If I am wrong, someone on the list will correct me.

sincerely:

Dave Durber