Windows Live OneCare safety scann

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:23:56 -0700

I tried this scan that uses a web interface. I was not able to navigate the results page with the virtual cursor. The Jaws cursor did show some text but controls were not identified and some didn't show up at all. As a result, I know my system needs some fixes but I couldn't complete the operations.

Does the downloaed version of the software work better than the online version?

The address below appears to be the Canadian version.

Windows Live OneCare safety scanner Free online tool for PC health and safety http://onecare.live.com/site/en-ca/default.htm