Re: Windows Live Mail Beta

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:08:40 -0000

No I mean were it was as if you were stuck on a folder when moving through the
folder tree. You had to press the up and down arrow keys many times to get
anywhere.

I've discovered though that the glitch of having to go in to forms mode on a
message is still present, but I think it is only when replying rather than
writing a new message.

The probelm I've raised with FS before about JAWS 10 refusing to read emails
after replying to one though seems to still be present as well.

Peter