Windows Live Mail

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:06:42 +0100

Hi, a useful tip for JAWS 12 and WLM users.

I think most of us, due to how JAWS didn’t used to work with WLM very, changed
some of the view settings to make it work better.

I’ve just had to reset up my PC and, with WLM kept in the default settings,
other than turning on conversations, JAWS seems to be working create with it
now.

The problems of it not reading messages without me tabbing in and out the
message have all gone and it just seems a lot smoother in several ways.

The only changes I have made was to turn conversations on, and label the
Unread, and expanded and collapsed messages graphics.

Jaws now reads every message without fail.

Peter