RE: Windows explorer: Any shortcut for landing on the folder view

  • From: Artur Räpp <artur1248@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:47:44 +0300

Hi,

Press

CTRL+TAB twice quickly

HTH

Artur

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Hamid Hamraz
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:17 PM
To: Jaws for windows
Subject: Windows explorer: Any shortcut for landing on the folder view

Hi all,

I am using windows Vista and Jaws 10. Usually when alt tabbing across several
running applications, when I reland on a windows explorer window, the previous
focus, which was usually on the folder view has been lost out to the header
bar. The arrow keys are therefore not working and I have to tab several times
to reland on the folder view. So, is there any shortcut key for getting
directly to the folder view? (or maybe any fix to this problem?)

Any suggestions is welcome.

Cheers

Hamid