Windows Explorer: selecting files sometimes fails to work

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:59:12 -0600

I am having a problem with Jaws selecting files in Windows Explorer.
When selecting files in a list, I use Control-Space Bar to select the
specific files I wish to copy or move.  When I've made my selections, I
release the Control key and then attempt a copy or move command
(Control-C or Control-X).  At this point I often get the response that
no items are selected.  This is not a consistent problem, but it happens
often enough that it's real frustrating after taking the time to select
a number of files and then having to start all over.  Any thoughts on
why this occurs?  Thank you.

Chris Feist - The one and only!