Re: Windows Defender & AVG Paid Edition

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:09:10 -0600

Hi Larry. I've got Windows Vista and I'm running both Windows Defender and the
free version of AVG. I'm not having any problems at all, with the exception of
here and there JAWS cutting off words for only a few seconds. Not sure what
causes this though. I think the free version of AVG is basically identical to
the paid-for version, but I could be wrong on that.
Jake