Where Oh Where

  • From: "Morey Worthington" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:30:19 -0500

Morning,
About a month ago, when the second newest version of Jaws came out, People were having some keyboard issues with Jaws and OE. The fix was to remove some default files. OK....I did this, but sure cannot remember where I went to find them. Any help appreciated because I am having a terrible time with the chat client on the For-The-People web site and all of this happened right after I installed the newest upgrade to Jaws8 yesterday. Could someone please direct me to the aforementioned folder so that I may poke around? Or should I zap this version and just go back to the first 8.0? Just seems like too many wrong things with the latest 2 upgrades.
Thanks,
Morey