What programs to use for setting up a homepage and a blogg using jaws?

  • From: Jörgen Magnusson <jmg@xxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 03:34:41 +0200

Hi all!
I am new to the list. Presently I am trying to start a homepage and a blogg. I
have just bought a domain so I still have free choice to choose the best
programs for working with these using jaws 10. I thought about using wordpress
but it seems a bit difficult to follow the focus with jaws and it is difficult
to upload mp3-files. I am very thankful for suggestions about what programs to
use.
Best,
Jörgen

Doctor of Theology
Senior lecturer at the University of Dalarna
Jörgen Magnusson
Office e-mail: jmg@xxxxx<mailto:jmg@xxxxx>
private e-mail: jorgmag@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jorgmag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Celular phone: +46 (0)708 23 52 42