Re: What is this .xls document someone sent me?Re: urgent help with document

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:10:08 -0700

Chris,

If you keep reading the messages, you'll see I just didn't notice that
Windows automatically opened this file in Excel. I just didn't hear Jaws say
that, or pay attention when it said that. And no, I can't figure out how to
read this thing. I have a feeling you have to learn the program, and then
learn how to use it with Jaws. I figure that's what a lot of Jaws users do,
or have to do, because there are often threads on this list about this or
that involving Excel.

This isn't a financial spreadsheet or anything, which I thought was the
purpose of Excel. it's a data file, a list of people and their email
addresses. Oh, well.

Joel