RE: What does "clickable" mean in a web page?

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:30:04 -0500

Good morning,

Two thoughts:

First, as per Adrian's suggestion, please pass along a link to one of these
pages.

Second, I suspect it might be a graphical link of some sort.  Do you have a
mouse attached and have you tried to perform a mouse click with the mouse
rather than a Jaws Keystroke?  I seem to recall encountering a few instances
over the years where for some reason the actual mouse performed where Jaws
failed to do so.

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx