Re: What does "clickable" mean in a web page?

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:44:40 -0600

I wonder if clickable has something to do with mouse over, which I have turned
off. The web page has some unlabeled graphics and a form to register. A normal
link down the page seems to go to a directory of classes.
University of Warwick - Post Graduate Application - New User Registration

Postgraduate Admission

Registration
<
Image
Image
Image

Email address:
Password:
Confirm password:
Please note: Your account will expire after 12 months of inactivity. You may
re-register at any time.
Please enter a current Email address and choose a password Note: The password
MUST be at least 8 characters in length.
Date of Birth:
(security question)
dd/mm/yyyy
*

*

*

Date/Time Picker
*

Cancel

Postgraduate Admissions Team, Student Admissions and Recruitment Office,
University House, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 8UW.
Enquiry form:
www.warwick.ac.uk/go/contactpgadmissions
 Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 24585