Re: Weather on ResearchIt

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:23:11 +0100

I regret to say that part of the researchit is f*** north american cr*p. Who
outside of north america cares about nfl mlb or whatever it is, it's like
putting there some chinese table tennis league, I am really tired of that north
american selfsentric view of the world having said that where can I find some
more useful researchit additional application besdies the 6th provided?
Many thanks.
Zdenek