Re: WS FTP pro.

  • From: "brandon b" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:17:13 -0700

I personally love file zilla.
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/FileZilla/1034751598/1
Where you just load up filezilla, press ctrl s, add your site, and then your connected.
It's an accessible interface with two list views, with your hd being a treeview nad listview similar to explorer.
If you must use wsftp, I'm sorry I couldn't help.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>