RE: Video cards with Jaws

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:58:43 -0500

I have a G-Force Nvidia also, and have had to do a lot of 'tweeking' to try to
resolve issues.  The card was highly recommended by another user who seemed to
be knowledgeable.  May I ask, what issues are you having?

Cher

>>> "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx> 7/18/2008 4:33 AM >>>
What about external video cards? I mean is this ATI not an on board video
card? As your right my intel on board video card worked great with Jaws just
am finding out now NVIDIA has a couple of issues