Re: Verbosity problem

  • From: red <red2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:26:39 -0400

Hi Robert
This maybe a script problem!
Do you use the Klist.jss or keyboard info list script?
Does the message also spell out the word b r a i l l e?
Did you change the default scripts in Jaws 6.10.1006, did you merge with a
earlier version?

When I commended out the klist.jss line in the header of the default script
it stopped this message on TWO computers, I only need the keyboard list
info on new programs or on changes that are made by others <grin>.  Both
machine use Jaws 6.10.1006u on a xp home, but the klist script worked with
jaws 5.1

Hope this helped.

Preston
Brantford, Ontario, Canada