RE: VMWare and Jaws

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:06:28 -0400

Hi Dave,  can you tell us about your setup.  Is your VM on a server or
is it setup on your desktop?  I am most interested because I and others
have been struggling with jaws on a virtual machine with no success.  It
would help us a lot if we can figure out why jaws will not work in our
different environments.