Re: UpdatedAdAwareScriptsReadyForDownload

  • From: "Moti Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:26:39 +0200

Hi Morey,

Are you using xp system?
If yes,
go again to:
c:\documents and settings\user name\application data\lavasoft\adaware
You must find there five files. One is log file, another is quarantine and
there are others too.
Sometimes, you'll not find quarantine file because your system didn't find any
critical object.
But when the system finds a new critical object, it creates automatically this
file called quarantine.
then, you have to open it, and delete all its content.
If you are using win98, it is found in another place, but let me know.
Sure, I'll help you.
If you don't find that at all, I will go on uninstall this adaware and delete
all the folders it has in your pc and there, reboot and reinstall adaware se
1.06r1 and see what happens.
I hope this helps you, Morey.

Moti

Moti Azrad