Re: Uninstalling the Google Tool Bar with Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:20:25 -0700

For some reason, I hadn't been thinking of this tool bar as being in the
category of an application that would show up on the Add/Remove programs
list.  But you guessed right, and it was there, and I removed it after a bit
of going around in circles with the tab and arrow keys.  Now I'll explore
the procedure for setting up the pop-up blocker that comes with IE6, and see
if that provides the pop-up protection I need without crippling my access to
some things, as the Google version seemed to be doing.

Thanks a lot.