Re: Two things...

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:18:02 -0400

Pressing ALT-1 twice quickly puts you into the "From:" field when in Outlook or
Outlook Express, don't know any other uses, it is a Jaws function.

I guess the help files in Skype to be the most authoritative source for
information on how to use Skype.

Hope this helps.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx