Re: To Walt Smith regarding the script about replying to sender rather than the whole list

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:28:42 -0700

I too would be intterested in this script--sounds like a great way to reduce
the amount of traffic on the list.
I usually save all such interesting posts but I was on vacation for about 2
weeks and missed this one.
I am putting a direct link for my e-mail address but not necessary, I
guess--with this amazing new feature which I imagine is a macro of some sort
but certainly clever for someone to think of and write and certainly, long
overdue.

roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx