To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: To Walt Smith regarding the script about replying to sender rather than the whole list

Hi Steve,
Why bother putting up the context menu and clicking on copy? So long as the
address in the From line is already selected (which it was when I tried your
method), it would seem that the normal thing to do, what I did at any rate,
was just to press control c to copy to clipboard. And of course then start
a new message and paste this into the new From line, just as you say. But
why do you bring the context menu into this when it's just an ordinary
control c/copy to clipboard type of situation? Maybe you had a special
reason?

thanks.
sn't it uast s when you oi hehoosith the
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>