RE: Think I found answer to Jaws hot key issue

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 08:44:37 -0700

Hey Morey,

It's a good thought, but it is definitely possible to have a shortcut key
and have Jaws run automatically at start up. I have managed to get my
shortcut keys set, but not without a lot of effort. I have noticed what
others have mentioned, that if you type in a shortcut keystroke, press tab,
and then shift tab to check if it's there it disappears. If, on the other
hand, you type in a keystroke and then press tab till you get back to where
you typed the keystroke, it will still be there. Doesn't make much sense
does it?

Cheers,

Russell