RE: Thesaurus in MS Word 2003

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:26:36 -0500

Hi Dave.  Thanks.  I tried your suggestion and it worked.  In fact, it works
perfectly fine for my needs.

Is it just me or are a lot of the features in both MS Word and Outlook
getting to be less JAWS friendly with newer releases?  It seems that way to
me.  At any rate, thank you for the suggestions, Dave, and everyone else who
responded.

Chris Feist - The one and only!