Tasks Errors in OE JAWS 6.0

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:02:57 -0500

Hi All,

    I'm trying to catch up on list mail and have started getting a new
error message here with Outlook Express and JAWS 6.0 on my Win 98 se
machine:

graphic 81  Outlook Express
Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.  HidePlease
review the list of errors below for more details.graphic 364  Stop
<< Details
Tasks Errors
graphic 129  An Outlook Express store file may be damaged. Please use
a utility such as ScanDisk
to verify and repair any damaged files. Account: 'pop.east.cox.net',
Server:
'pop.east.cox.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number:
0x800C0155
0 of 1 tasks have completed successfully graphic 991

    Earlier this morning I received another new error message which I
think may be linked to the most recent one:
Outlook Express
Outlook Express was unable to send the receipt.
OK

    I have OE set to never send a receipt, but I've never seen either
of these messages before.  The most recent one occurred when I tried
to send a message.

    I'll run Disk Doctor and Speed disk as suggested, but does anyone
have any ideas what is happening?

    Thanks,
Margaret
iluvtoread@xxxxxxx