Re: System Seizes Up with Latest JAWS 11 Update

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:16:36 -0700

Adrian,
\
My advice -- run, don't walk to the nearest phone and give FS a shout.

Not good news to hear, at all. And think very carefully before considering
doing a restore. that ultimately caused me to completely lose JAWS 11 and
required a visit to the Freedom Scientific Support "surgery center" to excise
several registry entries to allow reinstallation of JAWS 11.

Dave