Re: Sygate and JFW

  • From: "Steve S" <stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:35:05 +0100

If you look in the options of Sygate, there you will find an option where
Sygate looks for updates automatically...uncheck this box and you could stay
with the version you had.  I had the same problem with the update...it
seemed totally weird and I couldn't understand what was going on.  It was
popping up every minute or so, but not with the same screen as before, very
strange....so I uninstalled it and went back to the previous
version...cheers Steve.