Re: Strange happenings

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:06:53 -0700

Are we talking about Outlook Express? Because if we are, I tried using "shift +
tab to move through the headings in all of the open messages. It did not matter
if I had links in the message or not. Most of my messages have at least one
link. Yes, pressing control home will save time before pressing the shift + tab
combination. In the mean time, you can use "alt + #1 through 4 to read the
heading information with JFW.
Debbie & Jesse