RE: Strange behavior in Windows Media Player 11

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:12:06 -0400

I haven't seen the behavior you're describing.  Could there be a
checkbox, when you try to play an mp3, that asks you something like
"always ask me about this type of file?".  If so, maybe you can change
it's default value so that it won't ask you about mp3 files any more?

Windows media player 11 does not normally cause this, as I use it
routinely to play mp3 files online.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange