Stopzilla and Jfw

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:11:42 -0400

Hi all a few days ago I posted a message regarding the accessibility of
Stopzilla and jfw, I haven't gotten any feed back on it and am wondering
if perhaps the message never made it to the list.  Stopzilla is a spy
ware and pop up  blocker, and I would like to get input as to how well
it works with speech and how useful it is at its intended purpose or
should I just stick with addaware and its scripts.  I am asking because
the trial version has expired, andI have to pay a registration fee to
continue using it.