Re: SpyBot up date question

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:18:52 -0400

Hello,

after you've activated the spybot program, and you've checked for updates,
and as an example, there were 6 files, you need to use your down-arrow, key,
and press spacebar to select the item. you can verify that a item is checked
by using the read current line, insert+numpad 8. once all items are checked,
press alt key, right arrow to actions, down arrow until you hear,  download
updates, press enter.

hope this helps ya.