RE: Spell Checker

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:29:57 +0100

Hi,

What happens when it doesn't work?

I'm not completely sure what causes it not to work.  I think on certain
setups it can be mouse and focus issues.

I have Windows ME, Word 2000 and JAWS 4.5.  Sometimes JAWS doesn't read
anything automatically when in the spellchecker, particularly if I start the
spellchecker anywhere other than the top of the document.

When it doesn't work automatically I press insert f7 and then it reads the
misspelled word and suggestion.

Catherine