Re: Space markers and others marks in Word documents

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:47:38 -0700

GW,

Okay, so I tried that keystroke, and it resolves the problem. However it is not
being reported as a JAWS keystroke.  It's a MS-Word keystroke, I guess.

Just to make sure, I went to tools/options/display  (Word 2007) and I see that
all these are unchecked, just like I always have them.

Something has changed with JAWS 11.0.1447, since the words "Space marker"
started up right after the install.

Also interesting that the space character changes from ASCII 32 to ASCII 183
when the keystroke toggles. Just what is this keystroke doing, anyways?

Appreciate the keystroke tip.

Dave