Re: Sound cards with Jaws

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:29:16 +1000

Rose

There is software on the internet that should tell you what hardware you
have installed.  I have tried www.DriverGuideToolkit.com.  There is an
evaluation version you might like to try.  I will not be buying it, as I am
not overly impressed by it, but you might like to try the evaluation version
in desperation.