RE: Sound cards with Jaws

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:09:57 -0700

I might, except the last time I contacted HP I spent hours being shunted
around and being put on hold, to get my scanner working, and in the end it
was a suggestion from an e-mail list that fixed it, namely, unplugging all
USB devices and slowly plugging them back in again that worked.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Don Risavy, Jr." <donaldjjr@xxxxxxx>