Re: Shortcuts Question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:24:09 -0500

you are not alone.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 10:44 PM
Subject: Shortcuts Question

I just upgraded to Windows XP, and I'm using Jaws 5.0.  I created some
shortcusts to open programs like Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
They work, but for some reason I am not taken to the program I just opened.
I have to alt-tab to get to it most of the time.  I thought it was because I
did not set up the shortcut to run the program maximized, but I changed that
and am still having the problem.

Any thoughts?

Jerry Berrier
108 Bumble Bee Circle