RE: Sharing Files Between 2 Computers

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:33:35 -0400

Nancy,

if you'd like I can send you several e-books on home networking.  Just
email me at home at:

acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx

and please remind me in the email you need books on home networking.

While step-by-step instructions are always helpful, it's better if you
understand what you're doing so you don't open up your files to all your
neighbors.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange