Re: Setting OE to automatically clean up Deleted Items folder upon Exit

  • From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:36:44 -0500

Just a thought, but it may be easier to create a folder for email you may want to save for future reference and that way you wouldn't have to worry about it accidentally getting removed from your deleted items folder and creating a folder to move messages you may want would make them easier to find. Like I said, just a thought.
Natalie
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>