Re: Separate Volume Adjustment

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:51:47 -0500

I assume you are using the Waveout plug-in, since, as previous mentioned, this problem doesn't occur with the Direct sound plug-in.

Go to the configuration of the WaveOut plug-in. In there, there is a check box labeled Volume Control. Play around with checking and uncheckin that. I think that is relevant to your problem; but I forget which state you want it to be in.

Blessed Be, Namaste,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE