RE: Selecting names from address book?

  • From: "MARGARET MARTINEC" <skubby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:24:25 -0700

Hi, I know that in OE I can open the address book, tab to a persons name,
and press ALT o to add them in the "To" field.  I can continue to add from
the list this way.  It automatically puts the separators in for me.

I use the hot keys ALT c for the "CC" field and ALT b for the "BCC" field.

Margaret