Saving As...

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:28:11 -0500

I'm using Vista Home Premium and Jaws version 8.

I want to save a Notepad document to my external hard drive.
When I go to save as..., it is different from Windows XP.  Does not give me an
option to save it to another location.
Using Jaws 8, can anyone give me the key strokes to get to a place where it
will let me choose to save the document to another location?

Thanks so much.Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com