Re: Rhapsody for the Blind

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:48:29 -0600

Can anyone think of another application that lets you play whole recordings for
free?  Maybe kazaa.com, but is that accessible to the blind, especially if they
don't have cell phones not requiring visual access?

  Douglas Richard Dexheimer
   Chief of Braille Production
     Born Again Productions
  Friedman Place Room #308