Rhapsody Subscription

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:48:21 -0800

From what I saw in 2008, it is basically the same interface. It does ask for
login information at the start. I think it would just be easier to call them up
with a new email account. Maybe you can get them to give you another free
trial. Tell them you went blind and this is a new experience. Really play it
out and see what you can get for free...
The program is different from downloading from the website You could download
the mp3 directly off the site, but the program downloads W M A files. What you
could do is download a long list of songs using the right click, and then
convert them from the hard drive using Sound Taxi.
It works, and you could transfer the music to a talking ipod nano.
You didn't hear this from me though... ha ha
I am not endorsing any rip off, it's just one way of doing things. I personally
I like having a subscription service.